Monday, May 21, 2007

Motor mounts finished

Well it looks like daily posts aren't going to happen. Maybe I'll try for weekly. Anyway....
Didn't get much done this weekend as I had other things to attend to. However, I finished up the motor mounts. I welded on end caps and painted them. I've now been looking at making some heat shield for the motor mounts just to make sure they don't get too hot. I've also been researching and deciding on a few misc items that I need to buy.

I received the ECU back from being reprogrammed, VATS, skipshift, rear o2 sensor removed and the factory tune tweaked. I used the company The price was good and they got the ECU back to me quickly. I currently have no way to test it to see if anything was done or not. For now it goes back on the shelf waiting to be installed.

No comments: