Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Garage is finished.





We worked hard all summer to


get the garage done and in August we finally finished it. My children I think were as happy, if not happier than I was. They were very tired of evey holiday, every weekend, and near the end, every available moment during the week (I even took vacation days just to work on it).


Why such a hurry? What difference does a few weeks or months make. Between the time we started the garage and August I accepted a temporary assignment with my company in Sweden. The entire family would be leaving for in August and the garage had to be done and signed off with the inspectors before we left. We got our final approval on the garage the same day our work visa's were approved for Sweden. We made it. Whew.


The car was planned as an oversized 2 car garage. But since there are no tools in it yet and it was a bit more roomy than I thought it would be all 4 cars and my tractor fit inside. Nice. They will all be out of the weather while we are out of town.

No comments: