Friday, August 20, 2010

Time to buy another car.






Well back 2008 I mentioned my wife wrecking her maxima. She drove the damaged car for 2 years and actually liked it was smashed. Didn't have to worry about scratching or dinging it. Well the transmission was dieing so thought we'd treat her to a non wrecked car. So started looking for another car. Was looking for a 2002 or 2003 Nissan Maxima (would make this her 3rd) but none of the ones forsale near us were what we wanted.

Then one day an add for a '99 BMW 3 series (E46) appeared and the price was very good. The car wasn't too far so we went to look at it. It wasn't what my wife wanted exactly. It was an auto and she hates autos. And it had more miles on it than the maxima we were selling. But it was in really good shape inside and out. Figured she could drive it a year or so and then I could put my V8 in it and get her something else. So we bought it.


Doesn't it look so shinny. My BMW's paint is fading pretty badly and was never that great even when I bought the car. And the interior is much nicer than my car's was. Hoping she breaks the motor soon so I can have it.

No comments: